SCORE 79+ IN PTE
Join IELTS and PTE Tutorials, Brisbane Pty. Ltd rediscover your potentials with a team of efficient instructors
- With systematic approach and appropriate professional guidance, it is possible to score high in PTE.
PTE modules include: Writing, Speaking and Listening Personal introduction : though doesn’t fetch you scores but gives you time to prepare for the exam.
Read aloud: you get 30-40 secs to read the content.
- Read the content carefully.
- Speak after the beep within three seconds else after that mic will be off.
- The intonation of important words.
- Do not miss words ,repeat words ,add words, miss articles or pause.
- You will be assessed on your coherence, fluency, and pronunciation.
Repeat sentence :
- Patiently hear the full sentence.
- Memorize as much as you can.
- Start speaking immediately after the beep and finish before progress bar reaches complete.
- If you can’t repeat or remember sentence try to remember keywords.
- Study image in given time and prepare your content.
- Speak after the beep.
- Use descriptive words like lowest, minimum, zenith, highest point etc.
- For maps use cardinals like north, south, east, north west etc.
- Highlight differences and similarities.
- Maintain fluency, be loud and clear.
Retell the lecture:
- Listen carefully.
- Extract integral information.
- Note important dates,places ,events,points,ideas etc.
- Use your own words, don’t fumble trying to maintain consistency.
- Keep up with ideas.
- Catch a couple of main sentences and events even if u lose track of rest.
Answer short question:
- Questions are generally related to day to day life.
- Proper use of articles is a must.
- Don’t stretch as these are one word or short answers.
- Even if you don’t know answers try repeating the question.
Fill in the blanks:
- Read the paragraph carefully.
- Choose appropriate words.
- Understand the context of the word.
- Pay attention to context, grammar, and semantics.
These are few cheat codes to excel in PTE, to master the tricks visit us at IELTS and PTE Tutorials, Brisbane Pty. Ltd